ZIP LINING IN OMIS
HOME - ACTIVITIES - ACTIVE - ZIPLINING
Adrenaline Zipline polygon is located in the canyon of the river Cetina. It consists of eight (8) steel wires across which the guests go down in a harness.
The total length of all wires is 2100 m.
The longest wire is 700 m long and it is situated 150m above the ground.
A group of 10 guests pass the polygon, accompanied by two guides, within 3 hours.
It involves a short walk, training on polygon, getting to know the Zipline, and going down all of the wires.
The finishing point is 50m from the road where a vehicle waits to take participants back to the ZIPLINE agency in Omis.
ZIPLINE tours take place all day throughout the summer season and by appointment during the remainder of the year.
ZIPLINE offers you 3 unforgettable hours (depending on the size of the group) of fun and stunning nature.
- Gathering before the departure at the office in Omiš - signing statements.
- Transport by our vehicle 3 kilometers along the river Cetina towards Podašpilje, to the starting point of the tour, that is on a curve near the medieval fortress Visećgrad.
- Getting personal equipment, walking (2 min) to the point where there is a short training
- Training and getting to know the Zipline (20 min)
- Walking along a marked route (7 min) to the start point of ZIPline (to the first wire).
- Lowering the group in a way that on each wire first goes one guide, then the guests go one by one and the second guide goes last.
- When you pass a total of 8 wires, you walk 2 min to the parking lot.
- Getting into the van that will take you back to our office in Omiš.
€ 55 per person
Price for a private tour:
€ 80 per person
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- One group consists of 2 -12 guests, accompanied by two qualified guides.
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Maximum weight is 140 kg.
- It is recommended to wear appropriate footwear for walking in nature and to bring water (1 liter).
- Each guest before departure signes "RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY STATEMENT
- for the activity Zipline – steel rope gliding"
For ages 6-18 years parents must sign "PARENT’S CONSENT to the participation of minors in the Zipline activity”
- Considering the child's age, the guide will decide whether they should go for the steel rope in his entourage (tandem).
- In one group can only be one child in tandem with a guide.
BOOK THIS AMAZING TOUR