CRUISE & DIVE
Croatia has a stunning, long stretch of coast with crystal-clear azure blue water, making it ideal for diving. For this reason, it has become a popular destination among diving enthusiasts. Islands, bays, and caves abound, with much flora and fauna to be found in the sea. Be enchanted by our local diving locations and discover Croatia aboard Vranjak.
Vranjak is the ideal ship for your diving cruise. You find everything you need to dive on board.
Diving equipment rental is available and the ship can accommodate up to 20 guests.
- Salon with television
- RIB boat
- Various types of oxygen
- Sunbeds on the deck
- All necessary diving equipment
- Swimming/diving platform
4 Twin Cabins
Cabins located on the upper deck with 2 single beds, air conditioning and private in suite bathroom with toilet and shower.
6 Twin Cabins
Cabins located on the lower deck with 2 single beds, air conditioning and a private in suite bathroom with toilet and shower.
THE UNDER WATERWORLD
There are many wrecks in the Adriatic Sea, and near the island of Vis, several wrecks from the first and second world wars, including a B-17 bomber in addition to several shipwrecks.
In 2016, 3 new wrecks were discovered.
Near the island of Kaprije, a shipwreck was discovered that went down during the war in 1944. Francesca de Rimini's ship was used to bring ammunition to the Germans in North Africa. The ship had engine trouble and anchored off the isle of Kaprije. It was spotted by the British Army and they sank the ship by means of a torpedo.
- The ship is based in Sukošan, 15 km south of Zadar.
- Ship type: Motorboat
- Length: 27 meters
- Width: 7 meters
- Engines: 2 X MAN D 2866 LXE 40, 360 HP
- Generators: 1 X 27 KW 1 X 11 KW
- Compressors: 1 X BAUER 250, 1 X BAUER 200 AND 1 X BAUER MARINER 320
28-04 TILL 19-06
19-06 TILL 18-09
18-09 TILL 31-10
PRICES AS DIVER P.P
PRICES AS GUEST P.P
CHILDREN < 12 YEARS P.P
Prices are based on a 7 day cruise.
For travelers who want to book a single cabin, there is a 40% surcharge.
Included in the cruise price:
- 7 nights in a spacious 2 person cabin
- 6 days of diving, twice a day
- Oxygen, lead and 12L steel bottles
- Full Board: Breakfast + lunch + dinner
- Tap water, coffee and tea
- Tourist tax
- Port costs
Exclusive in the cruise price:
- For certain routes there is an extra fee, for a comprehensive price list please send us a message.
- The rental of all diving supplies.
- Drinks on board (soft drinks and alcohol)
- Transfers to and from the airport.
This is a basic overview of the expected costs. For exact pricing based on your specific wishes, we are happy to prepare you a quote.