MOSTAR & KRAVICE WATERFALLS TOUR
HOME - ACTIVITIES - DAY TRIPS - MOSTAR & KRAVICE WATERFALLS TOUR
In this day-tour, the focal point is Mostar. This city had important roles in this region’s historical battles between eastern and western cultures.
Its famous bridge symbolically unites the east and the west, while its charming streets tell a story of cultural clashes of the olden days.
You will have a chance to cool off and swim in untouched nature of beautiful Kravice waterfalls - known as one of Europe’s last jungles.
ABOUT THIS TOUR:
This tour departures from Dubrovnik. We have multiple pick up points around Dubrovnik.
- Departure time: between 06:40 and 07:15 (depends on your location)
- Comfort break 8:30-8:50
- Kravice Waterfalls 10:00-11:15
- Mostar 12:30-15:30
- Approximate return to Dubrovnik 18:30
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
- Pick Up
- Drop off
- Comfort Breaks
- Local Guide
- City Tour
DON'T FORGET TO BRING
- Passport or EU ID
- Comfortable walking shoes
The price of this tour is for the groupstour:
€ 55,00 per person
€ 27,50 for kids 6-12 years old
Free for childeren 0-5 years old
The price for the private tour is starting from
Terms & conditions
- This tour will be executed by Amico tours, their terms & conditions will apply.
- The cancellation policy is: 48 hours prior to the tour full refund. 24hours prior of the tourhalf of amount is refunded, on the day of the trip no refund.
- Please make sure that all the information given is correct and precise. The name in the passanger´s passport should match with the name on the ticket; otherwise the ticket is not valid for travelling. Clients guarantee that all the information provided about themselves and other passangers are corect and precise. Clients are responsible for any data change and are bound to cover any expenses caused by change of travelling date, name or destination.
- Traveler must note all requirements about travelling , show all immigration and emigration documents required. Passport must be valid at last 6 months after leaving the country of it´s issue.Travelers obligation is to make sure about visa necessity. Infants and children are also required to have a passport for leaving the country. In case children are travelling alone or with a person that is not one of their parents or legal guardians, or the name of children is not written in parents passport, a permit approved by notary public and a copy of birth certificate are required. Please ask your notary public our agency for additional documents.
- As „Service Providers“ Amico Tours or Croatian Cruising is not responsible or liability for the following:
Damage, loss, any injury, delay to person or property.
Additional expenses, which are not included in the tour price.
Failure of Machinery equipment, Vehicles or industrial disputes.
Delay or failure resulted from a Force Majeure Event such as weather conditions, floods, eartquakes, or any other Force Majeure Event